- Four bed detached house
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Off road parking and integral garage
- Popular village location
- Low maintenance landscaped rear garden
- Your income must be a minimum of £33,000 to meet affordability.
- Monthly rental of £1100, deposit of £1265
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band E
Crofts Estate Agents are delighting to bring to the rental market this spacious four bed detached family home, set within a quiet cul-de-sac in the ever popular village of Healing.
The village is well equipped with a selection of local amenities, including Healing Manor, with further amenities located in Grimsby and Immingham, which are only a short drive away respectively. There is also Healing Academy nearby, public transport and excellent road links via the A180.
The property is beautifully presented and comprises of entrance hallway, open plan lounge-diner, kitchen, WC and utility.
Heading to the first floor, you will find four bedrooms, three being a good size.
There is also the family bathroom and en-suite found in the main bathroom.
Externally, there is ample off road parking with integral garage and generous size gardens to the front and rear.