- Two bedroom semi-detached property
- Extremely spacious throughout
- En-suites to both bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with integral appliances
- Off road parking for one car
- Monthly rental of £900 and deposit of £995
- Working tenants only, no smoking property, pets only with prior consent
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band D
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to market this stylish semi-detached property which is in the style of a barn conversion and benefits from large reception rooms, two ensuites and an extremely modern finish. To the outside there is a shared patio to the rear, on street parking, along with one allocated parking space underneath the car port.
With traditional brick work to the front and modern windows and doors, this property would ideally suit a modern couple wanting a stylish home and being in the lovely village of Great Coates. Internally to the ground floor you will find the entrance hallway, W/C, large lounge fitted with surround sound system, and an L shape kitchen diner. The kitchen has a range of wall and base units which include a range cooker and integrated washer/dryer and dishwasher. The first floor has two extremely spacious double bedrooms both offering ensuite bathrooms and both with skylights making a lovely feature of the room. Overall the decor is neutrally done, with gas central heated radiators throughout and modern internal oak doors.