- Two or three bedroom detached bungalow depending on the needs of the tenant
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-saq in the popular village of Keelby
- Spacious throughout
- detached garage, off-road parking and rear garden
- Stunning views overlooking the fields to the rear of the property
- Monthly rental of £625, deposit of £720
- Council tax band B and Energy performance rating D
- Working tenants only, pets considered
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to present this detached bungalow which is situated in the popular village of Keelby. The flexibility of this property allows it to be either two or three bedrooms depending on the needs of the tenant.
The property is tucked away in a quite cul-de-saq and offers ample off road parking for a number of vehicles. Inside the property will reveal a spacious kitchen with room for a breakfast/dining table. The property also benefits from two or three bedrooms, all of a good size, a bathroom, living room and conservatory to the rear.
Finally, the small low maintenance rear garden is more than made up for with the stunning views overlooking the fields ahead.
This truly is a property not to be missed and viewing is highly recommended. To arrange a viewing or enquire, please contact the Immingham office on 01469 564294