- Detached family home located within the popular village of Healing
- Well proportioned four bedroom detached bungalow built on a substantial plot
- Large rear garden with greenhouse and fruit cages
- Ideal family home offering spacious living throughout.
- Extended living room with sliding doors leading to the rear garden
- Ample off road parking with double garage
- Highly sought after village location
- Energy performance rating G and Council tax band D
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this spacious four bedroom detached bungalow in the ever popular village of Healing.
The village boasts excellent primary and secondary schools, nearby town centres which contribute to the high demand for the area and is within a short stroll of the well renowned Healing Manor Hotel and Restaurant.
The front of the property offers ample off road parking for a number of vehicles and a double garage.
Heading into the property there is an exceptionally large living room which has been extended, kitchen, dining room, fourth bedroom and family bathroom comprising of bath, separate shower, WC and wash basin.
To the first floor there is a further three more bedrooms, all of which are doubles and a second bathroom with WC, wash basin and bath.
Although there are some radiators fitted the property does require a new boiler, radiators and pipework.
The rear garden is well maintained and due to the substantial size of the garden it creates plenty of scope for development or extension, providing the necessary consent is granted.
Viewing is highly advised and can be arranged by contacting our Immingham office.