- Three bed detached house
- Sought after village location
- Ample off road parking with garage to rear
- Ideal first time purchase
- Well maintained gardens to front and rear
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band C
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to present to the market this three bed detached house, situated in the highly sought after village of Healing. Benefiting from ample off road parking and an en-suite to the master bedroom, this property would make an ideal first time purchase.
Nearby there is a handful of local amenities, including Healing manor restaurant, excellent road links and public transport routes.
Internal viewing will reveal the entrance hallway, WC, lounge, dining room, kitchen and conservatory to the rear.
Heading to the first floor, there are three good size bedrooms, with an en-suite to the main bedroom side a family bathroom.
Finally, there is well maintained gardens to both the front and rear with ample off road parking and a garage.