- Three bedroom semi detached country cottage
- TO BE SOLD BY AUCTION and in need of a scheme of improvement
- Two separate reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen diner and large utility room
- Ground floor walk in shower room
- In out driveway with parking for multiple vehicles of all sizes plus garage
- Extensive land with paddock and views to the Wolds
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band C
To be sold by online auction through IAMSOLD auction company is the delightful three bedroom country cottage in need of a scheme of improvement. Set in half an acre of secluded Lincolnshire Wold the property has extensive gardens, parking and paddock to the grounds with unspoiled views across countryside. The property offers extensive accommodation over two floors with two reception rooms, kitchen diner, large utility, ground floor wet room to the ground floor and three bedrooms and bathroom to first floor. The property is an ideal country retreat, perhaps perfect for the southern commuter who wants a more sedate life in the country.
* This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid on the property, your information will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold.
This method of auction requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days of the draft contract for sale being received by the buyers solicitor. This additional time allows buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee. This being 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. The Reservation Fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability.
Buyers will be required to go through an identification verification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
This property has a Buyer Information Pack which is a collection of documents in relation to the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know about the property, so you are required to complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample copy of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are also contained within this pack.
The buyer will also make payment of £300.00 including VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack, where it has been provided by iamsold.
The property is subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price with both the Reserve Price and Starting Bid being subject to change. *