The entrance hall reveals a triple glazed window to the side elevation, coving to the ceiling, two radiators and Parquet flooring.
5' 10'' x 5' 5'' (1.79m x 1.64m)
The cloak cupboard has an opaque oval window to the side elevation, vinyl flooring, a vanity basin and a WC. There is also burglar alarm controls.
13' 7'' x 13' 1'' (4.14m x 3.99m)
The drawing room has a bay window with bespoke built in window seat to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling and a radiator. There is also a Coal effect gas fire and Minster fireplace.
12' 0'' x 12' 10'' (3.65m x 3.90m)
The dining room has a bay window to the side elevation elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and a carpeted floor. There is also a feature coal effect gas fire place.
13' 7'' x 12' 2'' (4.13m x 3.71m)
The sitting room has a window and door to the rear elevation, coving to the ceiling, two radiators and a carpeted floor. There is also a remote control gas effect fire place.
17' 4'' x 9' 9'' (5.29m x 2.97m)
The kitchen has dual aspect windows to the side and rear elevation, a door to the side, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and a tiled floor. There is also a range of fitted units to base and eye level with a one and a half sink with a double drainer and waste disposal and also a water softener. There is also a double electric oven with a gas hob and plumbing for both a dish washer and washing machine.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a triple glazed window to the side elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator, a carpeted floor and built in storage cupboards. The airing cupboard has a large rapid recovery hot water cylinder and backup immersion heater.
13' 7'' x 13' 0'' (4.14m x 3.96m)
Bedroom one has a bay window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and a carpeted floor. There are built in solid oak bespoke wardrobes including TV/Media cupboard.
13' 7'' x 12' 2'' (4.13m x 3.72m)
Bedroom two has a bay window to the rear elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and a carpeted floor. There is an original wooden fireplace and coal effect gas fire.
12' 0'' x 12' 10'' (3.67m x 3.90m)
Bedroom three has a window to the side elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and a carpeted floor.
10' 6'' x 8' 10'' (3.20m x 2.70m)
Bedroom four has an oriel bay window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and a carpeted floor.
7' 10'' x 6' 7'' (2.38m x 2.00m)
Bedroom five was previously a bathroom and has plumbing still in place. It has a window to the side elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and a carpeted floor. There is also a fitted wardrobe.
9' 3'' x 9' 9'' (2.82m x 2.98m)
The bathroom has an opaque window to the rear elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and vinyl flooring. There is also a Jacuzzi basin, Caron whirlpool bath, a double sized shower cubicle with a Mira mains shower and a heated towel rail.
With an electric front door, window to the side, electrics and storage in the loft space. It has a wall heater and independent fuse board with multiple sockets.
Double remote controlled electric gates open to reveal a large front garden space with lots of parking and there is also a personal lockable gate next to it. There is a tidy lawn and established shrubs.
The rear garden is a delight with a further well kept lawn, established shrubs and trees and large patio area ideal for alfresco dining which continues around the side of the property. There are outdoor sockets, sensor flood lights and ambient lighting operated from outdoor switches.
Extra information supplied by owner
• Electric gates/garage.
• External sensor lighting front, sides, and back.
• Ambient mood lighting to terrace with outdoor switches.
• Outdoor sockets to Terrace, above front porch and inside front porch. (Handy for Christmas decorations).
• Garage has its own false roof and fully double glazed window, insulation and electric wall heater.
• Light in the porch is both on the sensor but is also controllable on a switch in the hall.
• Retractable washing line.
• Outdoor hot tap located under kitchen window in back garden
• Water softener installed.
• Waste disposal unit.
• Plumbing in place for water/ice dispensing appliance eg fridge freezer.
• All fireplaces have coal effect gas fires. The fire in the back sitting room is also remote-controlled.
• Traditional Minster fireplace to front drawing-room.
• Single bedroom has all of the plumbing for creating either a bathroom, shower room or laundry room.
• Worcester boiler installed 3½ years ago.
• All radiators in the rooms have independent thermostatic controls.
• Traditional fully restored parquet floor in the hallway.
• Large airing cupboard on landing with shelves and hanging rail and rapid recovery hot water cylinder.
• Loft ladder, loft has lighting with switch on landing.
• Heated electric towel rail in bathroom in addition to central heating radiator.
• Vanity cupboard in main bedroom, with sockets, pull out shelf and fold out mirrors for back view.
The front garden has sensor flood lights and CCTV camera. There is also a lockable pedestrian gate