- FIVE bedroom detached family home with ensuite bathroom to master
- Outdoor HEATED SWIMMING POOL
- Highly sought after and popular village location with good road links
- Hallway, living room with feature inglenook fireplace, sitting/dining room, kitchen, utility, cloakroom and formal dining room
- Galleried landing, family bathroom and FIVE bedrooms with large ensuite bathroom to master
- Established gardens to all aspects
- Double garage with adjoining garden room and conservatory currently utilised as a bespoke Moroccan restaurant
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band G
Situated on the eastern fringe of the charming and ought after village of Great Limber, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a detached family home. Avalon is a lovely FIVE BEDROOM detached family house and discerning purchasers seeking a spacious home are advised to view without delay.
This lovely sized family home includes entrance hallway, living room with inglenook fireplace, formal dining room, spacious sitting/dining and kitchen area, utility, cloakroom, galleried landing, family bathroom and five well proportioned bedrooms with the master be notable for its size and lovely sized ensuite bathroom.
The rural position and the beautiful established gardens combine to create one of Avalons selling points. Enjoying a countryside ambience with the gardens offering private and secluded rear garden with lawned areas, established shrubs, plants and trees, various patio areas and an outdoor heated swimming pool with separate heating system to the main property, viewing truly is a must. A large horseshoe shaped driveway creates ample off road parking and leads to the large Double Garage, with an unusual feature to the rear of the garage is that there is a a garden room with adjoining conservatory which is currently utilised as a bespoke Moroccan restaurant!!.
Great Limber lies within around twenty minutes driving time from Grimsby and is particularly handy for Humberside International Airport and the Humber Bridge. The village provides a small general store and further shopping facilities are available a couple of minutes up the road in Keelby.